What should I do if my sewer is blocked?
Please call the city first so that it can be determined if it is a city problem or homeowner problem. Once it is confirmed, the department will advise you on what to do next. If it is a homeowner problem, you will be advised to call a plumber. If, however, it is a city problem, it will be addressed immediately.

Show All Answers

1. How do I shut off my water?
2. How do I know if I have a leak?
3. I have a leak on my property. Can someone from the city fix it?
4. What is hard water?
5. How is hydrogen sulfide gas produced in a water heater?
6. Does the City of Portland add fluoride to its drinking water?
7. What is our water source?
8. How can I check for a leaky toilet?
9. What should I do if my sewer is blocked?
10. Where does city maintenance end?