PTX Basketball Powered by Play Portland Texas
Registration is NOW OPEN for the 2023 PTX Basketball season. Games taking place on Saturdays at:
PTX Basketball, this league is for both boys and girls from ages 5-12 with an emphasis on proper fundamentals such as Dribbling, Passing, and Shooting.
PTX 3V3 SCHEDULE
GENERAL LEAGUE FORMAT:
- Player receives a custom jersey
- Team receives a Spalding basketball
- Formatted for developing dribbling, passing, shooting, and defending
- Man to Man defense only!
- Practices are scheduled during the week and organized by the Coach.
- NO Tryouts. NO Drafts. Rosters are not formed by "friend" or "coach" requests. Single players will be placed on teams with some similarity and familiarity such as the same school, neighborhood, organization, etc. as the other players on the team.
- Trophies are awarded to the Champions of each division
Get ready for a sporting adventure! Parents get first dibs on coaching their own kiddo's team, but for all other teams and coaches, it's a lucky dip. Sorry, no friend requests or coach pleas allowed - we're all about a level playing field for everyone.
PTX Basketball offers the following refunds within these specific timelines. All refund requests must be submitted by email to your League Commissioner.
- FULL or 100% registration fee refund if requested before uniforms are ordered for the league which occurs 3 weeks prior to start date.
- HALF or 50% registration fee refund if requested after uniforms are ordered and prior to the 2nd game of the season not 2nd week of the season.
- NO REFUND request submitted and processed after the 2nd game of the season
Players must wear shorts with NO pockets!
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS:
- All coaches are volunteers and are not provided by PTX Basketball League.
- All Coaches and Volunteers must provide the league with a current PTX Basketball Coaches certification and background check.
If you need to update or obtain both please select COACH CORNER tab on the homepage of www.Playportland Texas.gov.
- Safety is our main concern for our players and we want to make sure we have proper and safe coaches.