Which Form Do I Use?

General Permit 

Please use the General Permit Application for any of the following work:

  • Signage
  • Sheds
  • Roofing
  • Foundation Repairs
  • Fencing
  • Patios
  • Solar Panels
  • Building a Pool
  • Windows
  • Carports
  • Driveways

  • Siding
  • Pergolas
  • Concrete Slabs

If you are working as a subcontractor or performing any other type of work, you will need to fill out the General Permit Application. 


Please use the MEP Permit Application for the following:

  • Mechanical Changes
  • Electrical Changes
  • Plumbing Changes
  • Gas Changes


If you are a submitting a permit for a New Single Family Residence you will need to use the Residential Building Permit Application.

Commercial Building Permit

If you are a submitting a permit for a New Commercial Building you will need to use the Commercial Building Permit Application.